In 2013, the Foundation secured over $53 million worth of new funding from dedicated donors in addition to AKF USA's current impact investing portfolio of over $40 million.
Each year, government agencies and private foundations join together with the Foundation to move mountains and build dreams. The Foundation’s efforts to alleviate poverty, hunger, illiteracy and disease would not be possible without their unwavering support.
Our partners include:
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Cargill Inc.
- Coca-Cola Foundation
- Flora Family Foundation
- The Ford Foundation
- International Youth Foundation
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Foundation
- Tiffany & Co. Foundation
- United States Agency for International Development
- United States Department of Agriculture
- United States Department of State
- United States Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- Whole Planet Foundation
- The World Bank Group