Hundreds of volunteers from around the U.S. work to make the Foundation’s programs, especially PartnershipsInAction Walk, a great success. Volunteers contribute their time to build exhibits, organize fundraising events and spread awareness about global poverty and the Foundations’ solutions to global poverty.
By volunteering with us, you can touch the lives of people around the world, take steps to alleviate global poverty and truly make a world of difference.
Check out below the different ways that you can volunteer with PartnershipsInAction.
There are many ways you can volunteer your time, knowledge and expertise with us:
- Bring your friends, family and community members, including youth and students, to events
- Create Village in Action exhibits and displays at events
- Help with event planning
- Manage local media relations
- Conduct outreach and awareness about PartnershipsInAction and the development activities of the Foundation
- Raise funds from individuals and corporations for PartnershipsInAction events and Foundation campaigns
How to become a volunteer
If you would like to become a volunteer, contact our Foundation here or your city team from our events pages. Your city team will be able to provide you with more city-specific information.
Want to be a better volunteer?
The Foundation provides training in all areas, and volunteer time is flexible. Volunteers often work in teams with a Team Leader or Coordinator, who in turn works with a Regional Coordinator. This provides opportunities for mentorship and leadership development opportunities.